Earlier today, I was flattered to be nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Craft It. Bake It.. If you haven’t seen her blog yet definitely check it out… she posts heaps of great recipe ideas and some really cute crafts. Thanks Meg!
The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
So, I am honoured to nominate these fellow bloggers:
1. Pepperbox Couture
2. Frugal Feeding
4. Lipstick & Stilletos
5. Inky and Bright
6. Paper + Lace
7. Whim & Wanderlust
8. Illustrious Peacock
9. Very Vintage
10. For Those Who Love Dresses
12. Hellkat Designs
13. Over My Styled Body
15. Polaroids & Postcards
I haven’t been blogging long but the 15 blogs above (16 including Craft It. Bake It.) have instantly became my favourites and have provided me with endless hours of inspiration and enjoyment. Thanks guys and keep up the amazing work!
And Finally; Seven Interesting Things About Me:
1. I’ve been a vegetarian for over 12 years… and I’ll never go back!
2. I’m an unashamed bookworm with a HUGE book collection.
3. I refuse to cry in front of anyone.
4. I’m secretly terrified of jellyfish (and I’m kinda scared of babies too!)
5. My middle name is Grace (which is ironic… as I don’t have any)
6. I’m really bad at maths, staying mad at someone and painting my fingernails!
7. I don’t believe in God (but I believe in chocolate, karma and Harry Potter!)
So thanks again to Meg from Craft It. Bake It. for the nomination and I hope you all enjoyed this (slightly random) post!